• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

Namby
6-10 Cruises • Age 2020s

Sail Date: Jul 2011
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

We were met at the Stockholm airport and were pleasantly surprised to see that we were going to have a 3 hr tour of the city. The buses throughout our entire cruise were comfortable well equipped coaches.

When we arrived at the ship we went immediately to our stateroom. I think by doing the tour of the city we missed the mass embarkation. Most cruises we have had to wait several hrs while they redid the cabins. This was perfect! When I saw the walk-in closet I couldn't believe the space. One could easily do a world cruise and maybe still not use all the drawer space.

My only complaint about the bathroom was the lighting for putting on makeup. The way the lighting is set made many shadows and I really never knew what I looked like. :)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E1

We were extremely happy with our location, our cabin, cabin layout, and balcony.

Loved the walk-in closet (where I could dress sometimes). My only complaint is the lighting in the bathroom. It wasn't bright enough over the sink for makeup application and the lighting threw many shadows on my face.

Port Reviews

St. Petersburg

Guides on both days were perfect! We paid extra money for these excursions as with the way Regent arranged the inclusive tour we would not have been able to see as much of the city.

Tallinn

Loved, loved this quaint medieval village. This guide was the best of all our tours!

Riga

This port we could have skipped. It was rather boring and our guide was hard to understand. No microphones. It seemed to be poorly managed in her route; as if there really wasn't much to see!

Gdansk (Warsaw)

Enjoyed this port. Saw the highlights and had enough time to look around to buy or grab a bite to eat.

Berlin

This was a LONG day! We paid extra for this excursion as there were sights that we wanted to see that the inclusive excursion did not include. I think we could have done without seeing the "largest department store in the world". Did have the best lunch on our lunch break. Thought supplying the bus with snack lunches was a thoughtful idea.

Copenhagen

Loved this tour and our tour guide Christian. Felt we saw most of the city.

Amsterdam

We have been to Amsterdam before and opted to see the countryside. Feel this tour was a waste of time.

2 Helpful Votes