CYBER MONDAY DEALS! Get discounts on top-rated cruises. View Deals

6-10 Cruises • Age 2020s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jul 2011
Cabin: Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

We were met at the Stockholm airport and were pleasantly surprised to see that we were going to have a 3 hr tour of the city. The buses throughout our entire cruise were comfortable well equipped coaches.

When we arrived at the ship we went immediately to our stateroom. I think by doing the tour of the city we missed the mass embarkation. Most cruises we have had to wait several hrs while they redid the cabins. This was perfect! When I saw the walk-in closet I couldn't believe the space. One could easily do a world cruise and maybe still not use all the drawer space.

My only complaint about the bathroom was the lighting for putting on makeup. The way the lighting is set made many shadows and I really never knew what I looked like. :)

Deluxe Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

Cabin E1

We were extremely happy with our location, our cabin, cabin layout, and balcony.

Loved the walk-in closet (where I could dress sometimes). My only complaint is the lighting in the bathroom. It wasn't bright enough over the sink for makeup application and the lighting threw many shadows on my face.

2 Helpful Votes