3. Carnival Elation
The Carnival Elation was a well designed and maintained ship. I decided to take a last minute cruise out of Mobile before Carnival pulls the Elation.

The Alabama Cruise Terminal was very easy access, park, and check in. Great job on the facility. The only downfall was returning. They definitely could use a bigger luggage area and more customs agents.

The past several cruises I've been on have been on bigger ships so I was not particularly looking forward to the smaller Fantasy class ship. The Elation had an incredibly smooth ride for it's size. Immediately upon boarding I noticed how beautiful the ship was, and how well it was maintained throughout. The ship had a lot to offer in the form of entertainment.

The staff of the ship reflected the spirit of Carnival Cruise Lines. They were warm, fun, courteous, and helpful. I truly felt they were glad to see me.

The only area I would recommend for improvement would be the buffet dining. The food was good and the selection was okay, but nothing spectacular.

Overall it was a great experience, and I look forward to sailing on the Elation in the future.

Great Ship and People

Carnival Elation Cruise Review by bushmouse

bushmouse’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean View
Cabin 6C E-147
Nice sized ocean view cabin for the price. The bathroom was slightly larger than most ships I've been on. All in all a nice cabin.
Upper Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins