3. Splendour of the Seas
We had a 10 night cruise on Splendour and contrary to what we had read we had a fabulous time. The food was excellent in both the Windjammer and the King and I, One night our steak was not cooked as we had asked and they changed it immediately. We had complimentary laundry as a waiter accidently dripped some water onto my husbamnds trousers. It was nothing but we had 10 items cleaned ans pressed. (Great)

The ports of call were fabulous. we looked up how to do Athens by bus and train and got to the Acropolis there and bach for 2Euros 40 cents, then 12 Euros to go in. Well worth the climb a breathtaking view.Mykonos and Santorini were fantastic Islands. I would recommend anyone to go.

The whole trip ran smoothly getting on and off the ship was a breeze.

Yes it is looking a little tired around the edges but they are sending it for re-furbishment later in the year so that should take care of any little things. We still found it very clean and a tidy ship.

Overall we had a fabulous time and we would recommend this cruise highly.

Enjoy if you go.

Splendid Greek Isles

Splendour of the Seas Cruise Review by Soo Blackwell

The whole trip ran smoothly getting on and off the ship was a breeze.

Overall we had a fabulous time and we would recommend this cruise highly.

Enjoy if you go.

Soo Blackwell’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

We had an inside cabin, a bit small but adequate. The shower was tiny. Overall clean and tidy and we did not use it much in the day.
  Splendour of the Seas Deck Plans