Everything about this trip was outstanding. From the moment we landed at Heathrow things started rolling smoothly. We were driven the The Millennium Mayfair Hotel in a chauffer driven limo. Our hotel was very comfortable & wonderfully located. All pre-cruise arrangements were made by Oceania. They did a fine job!!!

The Mariner is a beautiful ship. The cabins are well appointed, roomy in fact, with plenty of storage space. The bathroom is large, with a shower that could be larger & an unnecessary tub. The shampoo, lotions, etc. are of excellent quality & beautifully presented.

All of the public areas on Marina are attractive & comfortable. The Library is quiet, comfortable & very well stocked.

All of the dining venues are attractive. I think the the weakest link in the operation is The Main Dining Room. They seem to get overwhelmed. I must admit that when I complained, the matter was given immediate attention. I think that the staff really wants to excell. The Terrace Cafe was wonderful as were all of the speciality restaurants.

We enjoyed the evening entertainment - both speciality acts & production shows.

I think that the ship tours are very pricey. We got together with some CC folks on our thread & did 2 tours for less than half the price.

Our ports of call were every interesting & not too crowded. The weather prevented us from going into 2 ports. The sea days were welcome & the staff adjusted very quickly to a totally new schedule. Well done!!!!!

We met some very nice folks, had a lot of fun, won $ on the penny slots & look forward to cruising again with Oceania.

An Outstanding Adventure

Marina Cruise Review by Tucson54

We enjoyed the evening entertainment - both speciality acts & production shows.

Tucson54’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Verandah Stateroom
Cabin B4 7032
Great location - no noise. Wish they'd get rid of the bathtubs & make the shower larger.
Deck 7 Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins