3. Celebrity Infinity
I'm normally not that fond of cruises (went on a couple other family cruises to the Caribbean). Now I can't wait to return to see more of the Inside Passage and do more excursions. Tons of stuff to see from my balcony (p.s. get a balcony!!!). The food was pretty good in the main dining room, but it takes awhile to get all the way through dinner. The buffet line is more chaotic and the food was often not hot or flavorful. The shows were good, but not great. The activities like water coloring and nature talks were really nice. The service was good, like other cruise lines. We had very calm seas due to the inside passage. Make sure you use the outdoor jacuzzis at least once while under the mountains. It's a gorgeous view. Remember to bring a rain jacket. I wish I had. An umbrella is a hassle, and all the locals use a light-weight rainproof jacket instead. Embarkation in Seattle was a zoo and difficult for the elderly. You wait outside to check luggage, so you better hope it's not raining. There's nowhere to park, so don't expect to be able to help elderly people easily. A closeby hotel seems to have a package that expedites your luggage check in and embarkation. Definitely worth looking into.

Everyone should go to Alaska!

Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by eilers78751