3. Silver Whisper
Having completed 6 Cruises with Silver Sea I'm afraid there is no going back to "traditional" size Ships for my Wife & I. The "Whisper" is a perfect size with 340 pax to 300 Staff.

SS offer every Facility that you would expect of a 6* Cruise Ship. Accommodation is excellent,The Mini Bar is re Stocked every day with your Preferred Champagne & Wines. Every Staff member is highly trained, extremely Pleasant and very attentive. Restaurants are well Furnished, Food is of an excellent standard (we feel as though we are Dining out every night!)Le Champagne, well worth paying a supplement for. We paid $30 each and bought our Champagne and Wine.......a less expensive option than the $200pp Degustation Menu charge.

Pool is excellent, Spa and Gym are Functional. The Bars are well staffed, after night 1 the Barman (Oscar) remembers your drink! nice touch. Entertainment in the evening can be anything from a "Classical" Concert Pianist to a "Hollywood musical" with a late night (10pm)Cinema Film. There is a Bridge Club, Casino.There is a fumidor for Smokers, the Spirit allows Smoking on Oneside of the main Bar and on the Pool Deck. Silver Sea Ships are truly ALL INCLUSIVE!

Fantastic experience

The Best Luxury Cruise Fleet on the High Seas

Silver Whisper Cruise Review by yoshipup

Fantastic experience

yoshipup’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Pool deck Cabins and above are Ideal for us as we prefer to be away from the evening entertainment and Restaurants. All Cabins are Suites, so expect nothing but the best in facilities.
  Silver Whisper Deck Plans