3. Carnival Sensation
Background Information I came left from Alabama on a Greyhound bus to get to Florida. I arrived in Titusville FL and took a cab to Cocoa, FL. There I stayed in a bad hotel titled Days Inn Cruiseport West, in the middle of nowhere. Travel To Port of Embarkation I took a inexpensive shuttle that the hotel provided to Port Carnival. The only thing was that the shuttle driver got locked out of his vehicle, and there was a little wait for his boss to bring some spare keys. Hotel Info I stayed in a bad hotel titled Days Inn Cruise-port West, in the middle of nowhere. There were no stores or places to eat within walking distance. No one was around to help you carry your luggage to your room. Room service was very slow. There was also, no water fountains on the property. Ship Info The ship did not have the big movie screen as seen on TV. There was lots of walking to get from one place to another. Activities The only activities that interested me were the towel folding class, the deck party, and karaoke. Service Service was pretty good except for one waitress at diner time seem to have an attitude. Port & Shore Excursions I went to Atlantis Casino & Resort, a straw shop, and a tour van tour of the Bahamas. It was a good experience. Stateroom I had no complaints of the stateroom. It was what you would expect on any cruise. Dining The food was pretty good. I just wished I had a bigger variety to have chosen from. Clubs The night clubs did not really follow the schedule, and I was looking for singles in them but I did not find many. Entertainment The only things I enjoyed were the comedy shows, and the performing bands. Disembarkation I had no trouble with my luggage, but the wait in line was a little long because people kept trying to sneak things back to the port.

Carnival Sensation June 16th 2011

Ship Info

Activities

Port & Shore Excursions

Clubs

The only things I enjoyed were the comedy shows, and the performing bands.

Disembarkation