3. Carnival Conquest
Our Honeymoon Cruise was perfect!

This is the third cruise for us with Carnival and I have to say the others were great, but this last one to the Western Caribbean was THE BEST! I have been on other cruiselines before, but nothing has compared to Carnival. This was our Honeymoon Cruise which made it even more special.

Embarkation: VIP Customers-Prior Cruisers..So glad we were VIP cruisers. We sailed past the lines and were on the ship in a matter of a few minutes. Wow! that was way too easy..gotta love it!

Room-Ocean Suite baby...! Loved our room-just the right size Room 7325. Nice size balcony and wonderful Jacuzzi tub. My hubby had the room decorated with silver "Happy Honeymoon" decorations. Such a nice surprise! We kept the decorations up all week which made it even more festive. Housekeeping did a nice job (quick tip..it helps to tip early on!) Enjoyed room service every night of the week (the Rueben and Caesar Salads were the best out of all the items we tried)

Gym-We went once and it was not bad. They have some nice equipment, but I was hoping for more than what was offered. Overall, it was all we needed.

Spa-very nice! My husband had the acupuncture treatment and we both hung out in the saunas a little. I also purchased some nice hair products in the salon area.

Photography-We had some nice pictures, but some of them were done a little sloppily. So we bought the elegant night pictures and the embarkation photo.

Entertainment-We enjoyed the entertainment! The comedy show with the gentleman on a unicycle(darn, I forgot his name!) was hysterical! The magic show was also pretty good. Karaoke was not up our alley, but a little amusing I must say.

Dining Rooms-We had the anytime dining which worked out nicely. We requested a table next to the window for our honeymoon everynight and we were accomodated very nicely. We just needed to wait a few minutes for the table. Food was excellent! The best food I have ever had compared to all the cruises I went on. Loved everything! Lobster, shrimp, Chateaubriand, Chicken Alfredo...souflee for dessert...wine packages were nice as well. Wonderful service from everyone.

Casino-Fun! Fun! Where we spent most of our evenings! We had a wonderful waitress as well. We won free drinks for playing the slots about 5 days into the cruise.

Loved the big screen movies out on deck, the pool, the ports...

Overall-Wouldn't change a thing about this cruise and want to go on it again if I knew it would be just as good as this was!

IT'S ALL GOOD!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by vmarin01

Our Honeymoon Cruise was perfect!

Loved the big screen movies out on deck, the pool, the ports...

vmarin01’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 7325
Room 7325-Needed to replace the deck light. We kept forgetting to ask! It was out the whole time we were there. Otherwise, lots of closet space and very nice accomodations.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins