3. Celebrity Summit
This was my second cruise, and my first one on Celebrity. We were at sea on the 4th. The staff did make an effort to decorate for the 4th. But most of the staff are from other countries. And they just didn't get how important this holiday is to Americans. A fireworks display would have been nice, but whatever.

I had my 2 teenage girls on the cruise. Too old to do everything with us and not quite old enough to just let go on their own. A beeper system would have been nice. Highly recommend a 2 way radio, just to help keep track of them. We felt very safe on the ship.

When we got to Bermuda they recommended that we buy transportation pass good for a day at $12 or $32 door a 3 day pass to ride a very crowed bus or ferry. We should have just taken a taxi for the same amount of $ we could have been to the beach 2 1/2 hours sooner. But we also bought the off shore private package for $70 each person. WELL worth the money. Very private beautiful beach. The public beach had hundreds of people on it and the private beach had about 50 people, Big difference! Very nice. They picked us up at the ship. Gave us a water bottle, beach chair with a umbrella. They set it up for us. No hauling stuff too and from the beach, just your beach bag. Then they brought you back to the ship. Very nice trip. Service on the ship was great as well as the food.

Had a great cruise, but...

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by vicko40

Rates
Ages 13 to 15

Inside Stateroom 9
Cabin 09 3090
Other than the toilet getting clogged a few times, the cabins were great.
Deck 11 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins