3. Allure of the Seas
Just got off the Western Caribbean on Allure of the Seas July 3-10! We are avid picky cruises and have been sailing Disney for 8 years every year. Wanted to try something new and we loved this ship. We still love Disney cruise lines too, but this is just as good for our crew. Here is what we loved most:

Entertainment: Aqua theater and madagascar aqua theater show, comedy show, merry go round,

Dining: Love my time dining. Cannot say enough about our experience with Marello at 150 Central Park for dinner with wine pairing. Unthinkably amazing creative cuisine. Also enjoyed Giovanni's and chops and Johnny Rockets for Breakfast (no charge)

Ship: Just absolutely stunning. Love the Boardwalk area!

Misc: Appreciate the option for in room sitting, always with 2 sitters.

All and all this ship is about options and you have tons of them everyday. If you are someone who loves to cruise, don't hesitate and go experience this unbelievable ship! The only thing I would change is the itinerary. Of the 3 ports, the only one I liked was Cozumel. Had enough fun in Haiti and Jamaica, but never want to return.

Family of 5 with small children loved it!!!!

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by mzyonse

• Sail Date: July 2011
  • Destination: Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Outside View Stateroom

Ship: Just absolutely stunning. Love the Boardwalk area!

Misc: Appreciate the option for in room sitting, always with 2 sitters.

mzyonse’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages Under 3
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 7 to 9

Outside View Stateroom
Cabin H 3646
I don't recommnend the rooms underneath the smoking side of the ship. They get smokey at night.
Deck 3 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins