3. Carnival Glory
This ship vibrates too much. I originally booked an outside cabin 2473 in the very back, and it was unbearably shaking/ rattling / squeaking. The guest services moved us to a different cabin 6339 in the middle of the ship (a free upgrade to a balcony cabin), and that saved our vacation. I am very grateful to the ship management for moving us out of hell to heaven. However, even in 6339 the floor was noticeably vibrating, and the walls were occasionally squeaking. I thing there's something wrong with the ship's engine -- unbalanced or something of that nature.

Otherwise, we had a pleasant cruise.

Entertainment was good. The best show was the magician one. Comedians were ok.

The food was decent, and the service was enthusiastic. For dinners we went to our assigned seating Palladium room. For lunch we tried Red Sail. Find and try the Fish & Chips! Its Great!

We were not much into the drinks, so cannot judge the bar service.

I loved the sauna.

Good cruise once we moved out from the back of the ship.

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by ymf

Otherwise, we had a pleasant cruise.

Entertainment was good. The best show was the magician one. Comedians were ok.

We were not much into the drinks, so cannot judge the bar service.

I loved the sauna.