3. Crown Princess
Our adventure began when pressed to take an upgrade we didn't want. Although our names were on the door and our wine in the room another person's luggage was already there. When we advised the wheelchair would not fit thru the door of a different cabin we were made to feel ungrateful and offered assistance. I said we needed to move in and out on our own, wanted our original room and we left to have lunch. On our return the other traveller,probably happy to have a balcony, was gone. I have travelled Princess before and enjoyed the food but found it only soso, nothing to write home about. This was a letdown and after checking the nightly menu chose to eat dinner in the Horizon lounge. Entertainment did not even compare to the other cruises I have taken so opted out of most. I did not attend the Princess theatre for any performances as wanted some Professional artists as opposed to semi talented Staff. Tours--hugely overpriced with too many guides reading from a script. The worst was when we were told that we would spend 2 1/2 hours at a battlefield. Other cruisers complained to each other but no one to the guide, who I feel would not have adjusted his itinerary anyway. Forty five minutes at Nessyland. Who needs any time at a souvenir stand when we have missed time in the main city of Inverness which was lovely. I know that because I skipped the Ramada--horrid--lunch to wander. Internet connection was too slow to even consider buying although I had taken my own laptop. On the upside the Tour Director listened to our concerns and gave some rebate however in hindsight they were sao overpriced I would not prebook again. We enjoyed the games in the lounge in the evening for a short time. The crew was helpful almost to a fault. I realize that Princess Staff is trained to assist but when told we were fine on our own they continued to take charge of the wheelchair. My daughter felt her space was being invaded. She felt unsafe at times when being transported down the outside ramps by two Staff carrying her at different levels. We still managed to enjoy ourselves as thr Ports were interesting and we arrived home with hundreds of pictures. This was my daughter's first cruise and she says it will be her last.

Not great

Crown Princess Cruise Review by golfergirlca

We enjoyed the games in the lounge in the evening for a short time.

This was my daughter's first cruise and she says it will be her last.
golfergirlca’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crown Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OF 304
Accessible shower--temperature changes constantly while showering. Very unsafe.Great that it was near the elevator. With Staff carts in the aisles it made for constant rerouting to get to the door. Often I would need to move the carts out of the way and then put them back once the chair went through. Lots of storage in these particular rooms. Would be helpful if doors had automatic openers on them. Better TV reception would be nice for news as one begins to feel isolated.
Plaza Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins