3. Majesty of the Seas
Go on another ship and save your money and time: Very small ship, small pool, expenses add up: wine, dinner, coffee special drinks, soft drinks, excursions, etc. Disappointed with the size of the ship, the tacky display of gold chains, purses, t shirts and other items for sale - look and feel of a flea market!

Our head waiter solicited the last night of the cruise; basically reminding us to tip him and his assistant the next evening - made us all feel uncomfortable, and he was not the best waiter I have experienced on vacations.

The worst event was CocoCay - the VIP area was misrepresented - cabana's were $100 each and looked over a very ugly rocky area, beach area for swimming was very small and basically the entire island was a bit of a mess.

The Majesty is clean and is quiet for sleeping, however, I would highly recommend the Norwegian (Dawn) or even a Carnival cruise was larger and more fun.

I will never go on a Royal Caribbean ship again - greatly disappointed.

Review of four Night trip from Miami on Majesty of the Sea

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by eb4224

• Sail Date: June 2011
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View Stateroom

I will never go on a Royal Caribbean ship again - greatly disappointed.

eb4224’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean View Stateroom
Cabin F1 6588
Our cabin (outside window) very, very small - smaller then Norwegian or Carnival - clean and service was good, but horribly small
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins