Good points, a real bonus to go on a ship that had just been mostly refurbished! Lot of money spent on public areas which were very pleasant to be in especially Anderson's, the Crow's Nest and the Pacific Restaurant. The Conservatory was very light and open and a great place for breakfast.

The staff we had dealings with were all very friendly, cheerful and helpful.

Food was very good and lots of choice.

An advantage of a smaller ship, the different ports she can go to from the larger ships.

Not so good points, much smaller cabins than on previous 3 P&O ships we've been on. Such a small bathroom it was a joke! Shower the smallest I've ever seen in my life, I struggled to move around in it (5ft and 8 stone) how older less mobile people did I do not know.

Lack of theatre and cinema a big drawback, well for us. Curzon Lounge not a good venue for evening entertainment. Every show we went to we had spoilt views, often only seeing the side of the singers/comic and once for the vast majority of the show just the backs of the singers heads!! The Headliners Group is greatly reduced and no dancers. Constant ordering and delivery by waiters of drinks got to be a pain too.

The Promenade Deck doesn't go all the way round the ship so if you wanted exercise you had to use the very small area on the top deck - 14+ circuits to the mile!

We had a great and fun cruise due to the other people we met, our table and the interesting ports we visited but we wont be going back on Adonia unless she has a really spectacular itinary we can't do on any other ship.

5 star food and staff, 3 star ship

Adonia Cruise Review by Phil Carter

The staff we had dealings with were all very friendly, cheerful and helpful.

Food was very good and lots of choice.

Phil Carter’s Full Rating Summary