• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

ricok987
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: May 2011
Cabin:

Overall I rate my trip 4 out of 5 stars.

Arrived in San Juan, Puerto Rico the day before sailing and stayed at the Airport Best Western. No fooling-it was the smallest hotel room I have ever had. My cabin on the ship was bigger!

Day 1:

Cabin F

Port Reviews

St. John (U.S.V.I.)

First port of call was St. Thomas USVI. I took the ferry and spent the day at St. John. I took a highlights tour package offered by the ship and got to see many things in St. John. If you are unfamiliar with the island this is a good thing to do if in the future you plan on another visit. I hit a lot of areas and now know next time I go I am hitting the beach at Trunk Bay.

Antigua

Second port of call was Antigua. Since this was my first trip to Antigua I took a highlights tour package offered by the ship and got to see many things on the Island. Antigua has several hundred beaches so next time I go I will head to one and just spend the day.

Hamilton

The last port of call was Bermuda. Since this was my first trip to Bermuda I took a highlights tour package offered by the ship and got to see many things on the Island. Next time I go I will just spend the day at the beach. The beaches of Bermuda are amazing.

1 Helpful Vote