3. Allure of the Seas
We celebrated the birthday of my 9yo nephew on board. Paid in advance for room decoration who wasn't delivered until I stopped by Guest Services and complained about.

The birthday cake to be delivered at the main dinning room had my name on it, instead of my nephew, another stop at Guests Services.

We dine every night at the main dining room, the food was great, but was noticeable how slow the service was, taking more then normal time to serve between courses. Our waiter and assistant waiter did their best, I'm sure, but the volume of food served at the same time and the size of the restaurant made us waiting.

Lines and more lines, they are everywhere you go, packed restaurants and crowded swimming pools. Embarking back, in the ship, from shore, is a pain.

Here goes a Tip: If you are planning to watch Chicago, you better arrive at the Theater one hour in advance, or like us, you will be seated at the last row. There is no control, a lot of people just showed up and got in to the Theater, and at the time we got there, it was already full.

My favorite place was the Boardwalk, we had a lot of fun there. The Central Park Cafe is a great and sometimes quiet place for breakfast. Loved chasing Dreamworks characters around the ship for pictures.

I'm 48yo Family oriented person, and this was my 5th cruise.

For me, the concept of mega-ships simply didn't work,

believe me, you will be happier in a smaller ship, specially if it will be your first cruise.

Good Luck !

One time cruise ship ...

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Cavalcanti

• Sail Date: May 2011
  • Destination: Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Superior Outside View Stateroom with Balcony

I'm 48yo Family oriented person, and this was my 5th cruise.

For me, the concept of mega-ships simply didn't work,

Good Luck !

Cavalcanti’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 7 to 9

Superior Outside View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D8 8548
Great Balcony. Cabin is a bit tight, good for 2. Bathroom is good in size, and shower is very good.
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins