If you book this ship make sure you are not allocated cabin R746 or its opposite number on the port side.The deck above this cabin is the area of the external self service restuarant and the continual movement of tables and chairs from opening at 0630 and all other meal times causes a scraping noise to reverbarate through the roof and the only way you can sleep is to be totally drunk.We contacted reception on 4 occasions and had visits from Hotel management but nothing was done.We also reported an external door slamming adjacent to our cabin and it took from the Saturday to the Wednesday to get the door mechanism replaced.

The two self service restuarants are too small and getting a seat is like winning the lottery.The staff are unhelpful and do not clear the tables.

The only positive comment I can make is that thae drinks are UK bar prices or less.

Give me Celebrity or Royal Carribean anyday----P&O no more for me.

P&O first time cruise???????????

Azura Cruise Review by Harry M Risk

• Sail Date: May 2011
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom

Give me Celebrity or Royal Carribean anyday----P&O no more for me.

Harry M Risk’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin JD R746
R746---noisy from deck above-tables and chairs movent causes noise through to cabin--not recommended
  Azura Deck Plans