We have sailed with P&O before & were wary of sailing on such a large ship.Once on the ship you really don't realise it can accomodate 3000 passengers. The ship is modern & the cabins were comfortable. Yes the bathroom is small but you are on a ship & it has all what you require & was kept spotless.

The food was excellent with a good choice every evening, we were on first sitting (by choice) in the Oriental. The staff were fantastic in the Oriental & all over the ship. They work hard & always had a smile for you.

The entertainment was very good & some nights there was so much on at the same time you had to choose which show to watch.

We can't fault anything on the ship & had a fantastic holiday & will return to sail on Azura.

You will always get moaners & we did meet some, who moan about anything even the weather. That is out of our control.Yes, we had two rough days coming back but that's the luck of the draw. I am not brilliant at sailing but I took tablets & managed & it hasn't put me off doing the same trip again

We visited Cadiz, Corfu, Korcula & then had two days in Venice which was a bonus. We then stopped at Dubrovnik & Malaga. Dubrovnik & Korcula were beautiful places. I would certainly recommend Azura.

Fantastic!

Azura Cruise Review by Sue

Sue’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Inside Stateroom
Cabin OC 511
Mid ship with plenty of wardrobe space, free large safe & small but adequate bathroom
  Azura Deck Plans