3. Freedom of the Seas
Left on Freedom of the Seas on April 10. Weather was very good, and had a good time. Looking forward to an updated ship being as it came out of drydock the previous week. Having cruised on Liberty of the Seas in April 2008, when it was less than a year old, we were very dissapointed. Cabin 8246, it had a strange musty smell, there were opened bottles of water in our fridge. Our cabin steward was OK, he made nice animals, but thats all we saw of him. The ship is showing its age, which if we would have done again we would have went on Oasis or Allure.

Food OK, dining rooms were good, which our head waiter changed our table number on the last night.. Can we say confusion??? You have to try Chops grille, it was excellent, and also was Johnny Rockets.

ROYAL CARIBBEAN- PLEASE GET RID OF COCOA CAY!! I felt like I was competeing with the seagulls for my food. Been here twice and this place SUCKS! St. Thomas and St. Maarten was wonderful.

Overall, a nice cruise, but the staff was not as personable as our previous cruises- Liberty of the Seas- Apr 2008, and Majesty of the Seas, April 2007.. Cant wait to try Oasis or Allure next year!

OK, but not great

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by SC cruise fanatic

SC cruise fanatic’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Good cabin, great views. Close to front elevators and very quiet. Ample room for 2 people. Bedding wonderful!
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans