3. Carnival Legend
We have sailed on Carnival many times and this is the third time we have been on the Legend. When entering the ship, we thought it was not too clean but assumed they just had not had the time to finish from the group that just departed. Our room was not used the week before I know because I asked...and sure was not cleaned well before our arrival. I again did not say anything thinking it was because they let everyone on so early. Our cabin crew did a good job the next day.. After two days, we found a roach under the telephone on the dresser. We watched and thought that was the only one probably left by the past passengers in the room, because we did not see any more. Well guess who arrived home today with bugs in my suitcase and belongings....I am so disappointed and will not go again with Carnival. we now must have our house treated and sprayed for roaches. I have never been so upset. What a disappointment after saving up to take this vacation and also took some friends with us. Of course there is no way to get in touch with Carnival to report this since I arrived home.. Our first trip with the Legend was out of Ft Lauderdale, Second was from San Juan and this final trip was out of Tampa. They have become very lazy and only concerned with getting the next group on to the boat. They started loaded the new cruisers around 10 am and the old ones just got off around 8. There is no way they can really clean the rooms in two hours let alone the rest of the boat. Well I am sorry if you happen to be one of those people I told that Carnival was just as good as the other cruise ships... There is no excuse I can imagine but they are only interested in the bottom line and what they can get. Last year we took the new Allure by Royal Caribbean to Mexico and what a difference. Not only is it brand new, they are cleaning non stop and making sure the ship is way above and beyond. I guess I will stay with Royal Caribbean from now on and let all my friends know to stay away from Carnival too..

house keeping

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by Auntycon

Auntycon’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Interior
Cabin 4C 7177
We try to always book inside room since we are only in the room for sleeping or bathing. It was a very small room but close to elevators for easy access to all the floors.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins