3. Allure of the Seas
My hubby and I sailed Oasis in December 2010 without the kids. We were so in love with this ship that we knew we had to bring the kids and Pop Pop along. Embarkation is smooth and organized. We were on board in time. Dining Room Service: This is my 12th cruise and I was lucky enough to have the best dining team at sea. We always had extra appetizers to try, special desserts, extra entrees if we were undecided, along with magic tricks, brain teasers and lots of laughs. Our drinks were waiting for us and they made my 9 year old son feel like the king. These guys worked their butts off and still served us with a smile and went above and beyond. They gave us more than we asked for and enjoyed our time in the MDR! Customer Service: Bent over backwards to help everybody. We had our cabin upgraded on day 4 ! They moved everything quickly. This crew is amazing! Entertainment: I wanted to like it more than I did. Oasis had the best acrobats and divers. Allure still had a lot of WOW moments. But the singers and dancers were not as good. The piano bar was a bust. This guy was horrible. I'm surprised RCCL hired him. The karaoke host was side splitting funny. its hard to listen to that stuff to begin with but he made it fun. So all in all, there were good things, great things, okay things, and not so good things. Cruise Director: The highlight of the cruise was when the divers threw this clown in the pool. Ken Rush looks like Will Farrells nerdy little brother. He's one of those guys that tries to be funny but just isn't. After being spoiled my Mr Spacey on Oasis.... his quick wit and smoking hot abs, Ken was a snooze fest. Food: Mostly excellent. There were good, great and just okay. So many options! Its hard to "not" find something you like. Activities: Lets see... rock climbing wall, zip line, flow rider, video games, pool games, aqua shows, ice skating, comedy clubs, headliner show, dance clubs, piano bar, trivia contests and games, characters, parades, broadway show, song and dance show with acrobats, ice shows and more..... The only thing RCCL missed was a water slide. There is so much to do that you have to cruise more than once to fit it all in! There is so much fun to be had on this ship that you don't need to get off of it! Over all : This ship was amazing in every way. The whole experience was 5 star from beginning to end. The service was great, it was fun, beautiful, the staff was awesome and my kids, unfortunately, are spoiled for life for all other cruise ships. PS: Get an AFT cabin near an elevator!!

Allure a few months after sailing Oasis

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by kaykels

Embarkation is smooth and organized. We were on board in time.

PS: Get an AFT cabin near an elevator!!
kaykels’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 10 to 12
Get Royal Caribbean Allure of the Seas price drops

No drawers! Get a cabin near an aft elevator.
  Allure of the Seas Deck Plans