3. Vision of the Seas
EMBARKATION

very quick apart from over 4 hours to get my luggage in my cabin, in the end i had to get it myself.

CABIN

i got an upgrade outside to a balcony cabin. quite large apart from the balcony that was a bit small. as you couls soke out it i had to ask for a heavy ashtray.

RESTAURANTS.

a bit dissaopointed as only had 1 restaurant apart fr5om the lidop buffet. the service was good the choice of food a bit basic.our waiter really tried hatrd despite this being his 1st cruise, he made a few miastake giving us the wrong food.

ENTERTAINMENT

very good overall singers and dancers were good as were the other acts.

PORTS OF CALL

AMSTERDAM was good and was trhere 2 days did my own thing as i did in COPENHAGEN.

DISENMBARKATION

good as i had a special lounge for platinum members and got off quick.

OVERALL THOUGHTS

a bit basic in some ways but it was a good cruise.

vision mini cruise

EMBARKATION

CABIN

RESTAURANTS.

ENTERTAINMENT

very good overall singers and dancers were good as were the other acts.

PORTS OF CALL

DISENMBARKATION

good as i had a special lounge for platinum members and got off quick.

OVERALL THOUGHTS

a bit basic in some ways but it was a good cruise.

seabourndt’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony
Cabin D1 7062
nice size of cabin and the bathroom was nice, no toiletries though the balcony wasc a bit small
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins