3. Adventure of the Seas
I am sadly back from my first cruise on the AOS. It was the Southern Caribbean route and was fantastic! We went to St. Maarten, St. Thomas, Aruba, Curacao. The ship looked and is amazing! It is clean and just spectacular! We were on the 8th floor inside cabin with a toddler and the room size was just fine. My parents had a balcony room on the 6th floor and that was really nice. The food was good, not great but good. I was never disappointed. There is always something to do on board and always something to eat! I loved the Cafe Promenade! Every night we would sit and have a cup of tea and cookies or cake and just people watch. It was so nice. The weather was perfect. There was some rain but it didn't last long at all. Curacao I didn't enjoy any part of it. the people were rude, weather bad, stores not so great...just nothing special. The Yakov Smirnoff show was funny. He was the comedian on board. I saw another review that said it wasn't good but we as well as many others thought he was funny even though it did seem like he was reciting his resume for us. The ice show was fantastic. The Island Grill buffet was good too. Always good food. Lines were never bad at all. Boarding the ship was very quick and painless. The departure was a little slower but really not that bad! One bad thing....CHAIR HOGS! It was disgusting! There were NO chairs available around the pool by 8:30 a.m.! People did the usual, dump towels and walk away forever!!! We actually got in an argument with a guy who was saving like 8 chairs, one of them had nothing on it and he claimed it was his! The nerve of some people...we ended up with the chair in the end and also ended up shaking hands with the man after lots of swearing. We went to Megans Bay Beach excursion in St. Thomas. WASTE OF MONEY! It was crowded and over rated! Don't do it...go to Orient Beach. Shopping was the best in St. Maarten for Louis Vuitton fakes and great jewelry! My mom, sister-in-law and myself all bought diamond jewelry in Aruba though...actually I bought my ring on the ship and love it!! Had a great time, would do it again in a heart beat! P.S. the service was great too!

Adventure of the Seas - Southern Caribbean

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by kellly

Shopping was the best in St. Maarten for Louis Vuitton fakes and great jewelry!
Had a great time, would do it again in a heart beat!
P.S. the service was great too!
kellly’s Full Rating Summary