3. Marella Dream
Embarkation was flawless it took 10 minutes to board the ship. We had our cabin details which was pre-booked and we started enjoying our cruise immediately. We were pleasantly surprised at the spacious cabin as on a previous cruise (not Thomsons)we spent the week in a cupboard as opposed to a cabin. We had no trouble whatsoever with smells of any kind on board and we did not witness anything major with the plumbing, although water supply was interrupted one day, but as we were off ship did not bother us at all. Staff on board are so helpful and can't do enough for you.

Food is fantastic, I don't understand how people can complain. The choice is amazing, and with so many restaurants from al fresco to a la carte there is something for everyone. The Grill restaurant is lovely and it is worth paying the supplement if you are celebrating a special occasion. So much food and only seven days to try it all.

The Entertainment Team work so hard all day every day. We enjoyed lots of the activities provided such as deck walking for Linda, Basketball and Volleyball, and Line Dancing for myself (Cath), while Babs enjoyed her quizzes and Suduko.

So well done to all the team, Ash, Lauren, Ben, Paul Senior, Paul Junior, Keiron, and all others I haven't mentioned.

The staff on board are the best I've ever met, so delightful. Special mention to Alexis, Jeff, Alvis, in the Orion Restaurant. Also a big thank you to a very special person....our barman Ermille...we love you, thank you for looking after us so well, you made our holiday such fun, we'll never forget you...Good Luck in all you do.

Living The Dream