3. Queen Victoria
The Queen Victoria is far from being a Queen in my book. Starting with disorganized and delayed embarkation and again with disembarkation process that nearly caused us to miss our flt.

Very poor service in the dining room as many nights one (1) of our servers in our table area was apparently sent elsewhere for much of the dining time, leaving the area with only one person who could not keep up with any kind of reasonable time service.

A very rude server in the Golden Lion lounge/ restaurant on 2 separate occasions.

Last on the list was the stateroom having nearly no drawer storage space at all and using shelves in the closet was not very desirable.

After I wrote a letter of our dissatisfaction to Cunard Guest Relations, I received a phone call that the end result was their calling and general purpose was to simply call and get off the phone.

If you do not mind paying top dollar for this kind of service, then you should go on the Victoria but if not you may want to look at other quality cruise lines.

Cunard not great