Sailed from Hull. Fantastic ship, fabulous crew, magnificent scenery. There was plenty to do but just watching the scenery made the trip for me. The shows were great. Sitting on deck watching the fijords was so relaxing. As long as it is understand that this is not a super liner and that the ship does creak and groan [normal & it didn't keep me awake] you will have a great time. Treated like royalty by all of the crew, the food was superb and plenty of it. My only gripe is that tea & coffee is not available 24 hrs a day. Would not hesitate to recommend this ship & would travel on her again. She is a small ship but makes for a very friendly atmosphere.

I am a Coeliac so cannot eat anything with gluten, also have to avoid dairy products due to the lactose. The restaurant staff were extremely helpful, Serge the dining room manager advised that I only had to ask and I would be given. Artur our waiter made sure that I always had a choice even if it was not on the menu.

Most of the crew had a tremendous sense of humour which we found a bonus. They were all very hard working and very attentive without being intrusive.

Fab Fijords

Cruise Review by Pauline Trick

Pauline Trick’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Our cabin was adequate for our needs and as this is a small ship I did not expect loads of space. Did not find any disturbance from other passengers moving about the ship.

Our cabin steward kept the place spotless and replaced anything we had used without delay, he was a little treasure.

Had I required a larger more luxurious cabin I would have booked a larger more luxurious cruise.

• Bergen
    Magnificent town, we took the funicular tour. The view from the top of the mountain takes your breath away. We had a meal in Nero restaurant and again I was served with gluten free bread. Prices are very expensive but then I had googled Norway and was aware of the high prices. Loads of historical sights and the Bryggen was just wonderful.

Also went on an excursion to Eidfjord but that is not on the dropdown menu. We went to the nature reserve the film was just out of this world, had not been looking forward to it as they are usually so boring with someone droning on. This was so different, it was as though we were in a helicopter flying over Norway, the effect was fantastic.

View All 466 Bergen Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Bergen Cruise Port Review
  • Flam
    We took the Flam railway to the Fossli Hotel. The scenery was just breathtaking. We were served coffee, waffles, raspberry jam & cream when we reached the hotel. The hotel staff were very friendly and did not bat an eyelid when 250 tourists landed on their doorstep! This is a trip no one should miss.

View All 168 Flam Cruise Port Reviews