3. Celebrity Equinox
I've read the other reviews on this particular cruise and rather than repeating the same things, I just want to add some thoughts... After years of all kinds of work in all kinds of industries, I've developed a true love of great customer service. In my opinion it is the core to success in business. I'm not talking about financial success, but about the kind of success that makes you proud of what you've done. Knowing that you've served your clients to the absolute best of your ability. That they KNOW you really care about them and that they truly are appreciative of your patronage. Being the best you can be.. seeking excellence in everything you do... this is true success. And Celebrity was the best example of this attitude I have EVER seen in all my years of working for and dealing with businesses. It absolutely BLEW ME AWAY. Are they just great at faking sincerity? Honestly, it felt real. They really cared about everything. They did everything with incredible care and attention. From the friendly smiles and warm greetings, to the towel animals on our beds every night, we were never made to feel like we created more dreaded 'work' for our the employees. I do think I will write a letter thanking Celebrity's HR department for hiring such great people. I don't know how they do it, but the collection of staff on board were very special. I can't say enough how impressed we were. We are spoiled forever as I can't see ever finding myself looking at another cruise line. How can I go with anyone else?

Ultimate Caribbean on the Celebrity Equinox

Celebrity Equinox Cruise Review by SusieDee

SusieDee’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Celebrity Equinox price drops

Our cabin was great. Lots of room for all our needs. Since this was our first cruise I haven't much to compare to, but everything was so new and clean and perfect and much bigger than I thought a stateroom would be. We were not disturbed by sound at all. The temperature was great. Bed was quite comfortable. The veranda was very nice too. I was very impressed! The stateroom attendants were amazing too :)
  Celebrity Equinox Deck Plans