3. Celebrity Solstice
Celebrity Solstice is one of the most if not the MOST beautiful ship I have sailed. This was my 32nd cruise so that says a lot about how impressed I was upon boarding this beautiful ship. She is the first in this class that I had seen. I immediately thought of the Radiance Class of ships on RCI because they used to be my favorite. The thing they have in common is glass, glass, glass, everywhere, offering spectacular views of both the ocean outside and the gorgeous public areas inside. It seems the Solstice Class has glass as a theme as they have a glass blowing team on board and glass blowing demonstrations throughout the cruise.

The service was extraordinary. Being an Elite Member of the Captain's Club gave us many perks that we really appreciated. We were treated special the entire week. My husband and I utilized the private continental breakfasts and the happy hour offerings to Elite Members. I thought if they were going to offer this, we should make the effort to attend so that it will always be offered. If these amenities are not well attended, they will go away. We had coupons for Internet use which really helped since that is always a slow and expensive process for email on the ship.

I loved the brunch with the ice carvings and beautiful food decorations. That way a classy touch since most ships have eliminated midnight buffet.

Entertainment was over the top. The Captain and his officers participated in games and fun on the ship with the passengers. I haven't seen that very much.

We were invited to the Captain's table one night which was an extraordinary experience and a first for me.

I can't say enough good about this ship and staff. Top notch Cruise Director; Lisa, great repeater's hostess; Donna. We will be back, Celebrity!

Celebrity Solstice exceeded my expectations.

Celebrity Solstice Cruise Review by coloradocruiser123

coloradocruiser123’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Veranda
Cabin 1B 9188
Very nice stateroom with modern amenities such as above the counter sink, beautiful faucets, lots of storage in the bathroom. The closet was a good size, well stocked refrigerator, really, really comfortable bed. The bed linens were very nice and we had robes.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins