3. Liberty of the Seas
I found the Liberty to be a very elegant ship. The Promenade deck was interesting. However, there were never enough seats for the large crowds that poured into the area after the last Headliner shows. Our group of eight were going to the library or t the card room to congregate.

Why would you not have rooms for special occasions instead of using the card room and then not clean it after it's use. Being a transatlantic cruise it wasn't warm enough for people to be out on deck at night.

The ship had very good food. Our waiter and Head waiter were excellent. This was the best head waiter that I have experienced on a cruise. The food was a bit slow coming out from the kitchen but with several thousand diners at once would be a chore.

My wife and I had an interior room was furnished quite well and were not disappointed at all. The cabin steward was extremely flexible with us and did an impeccable job.

The gym was huge to say the least. Well staffed and plenty of equipment during the times that I used it.

Nice pools and saunas and steam rooms.

Overall I found the Liberty to be an excellent ship.

Liberty of the Seas

Liberty of the Seas Cruise Review by agg9900

• Sail Date: April 2011
  • Destination: Transatlantic
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom

Nice pools and saunas and steam rooms.

Overall I found the Liberty to be an excellent ship.

agg9900’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Interior Stateroom
Cabin K 9317
Interior room was well furnished. A bit tight with the coffee table but acceptable. We were on deck 9 near the back elevators which was quiet for the most part. I would like to see other rooms to compare.
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins