3. Radiance of the Seas
A beautiful ship indeed! I was very surprised about the service, which can be awesome - like our stateroom attendant, Pat. She did everything she could to make us happy and got to know us really well. She was very prompt and kind. My husband and I loved her the minute we've met her!! On other parts of the ship the service could be downright rude. For example, we were asking, "where is the midnight buffet, located?" to one of the casino workers, and he brushed us off with a really gruff "I don't know!!," and walked by very quickly, as if we had some type of disease on us. I was left standing there stunned by his actions. As I have travelled to many different resorts around the world, most of the time, the different "departments" know where and what is happening elsewhere or if they didn't know something, they will personally take you to the right department! We were not impressed for what we have paid for! The food was good, then everything started to taste the same after 3 days. Some was too salty and some was divine - like the desserts. I've tried every single one of them, and the desserts were truly amazing! Not too sweet and not too heavy! MMMMMmmmmm! Dining room -- they should've done more of a compatible personality match, our table of 6 was downright boring. Some nights people showed up and some not. We dreaded it so much that we decided to head off to other restaurants to eat! The Port of Calls were Amazing!!! We loved, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas and St. Maarten! The tours are pretty good, and in the end you can do your own shopping, touring around, hiking, etc... It was fantastic! You end up learning about the islands and people! Try not to go during Holiday season, the ship was packed and so were the pools and decks - you will be lined up like sardines! We were fortunate enough to have our own private balcony! And children were everywhere - not exactly relaxing when they fill up the pools and hot tubs! Overall, we did enjoy ourselves, but we will choose to go at a different time and take a trip with more ports of call!

Radiance of the Seas - Eastern Caribbean