3. Carnival Pride
I just knew this Bahamas cruise was a mistake after the first night.

I have a 11 & 13 year old children and they could not go to the same kids clubs clubs on the ship.

After arguing that why should I have my children at 2 different ends of the ship,staying at different clubs,I got nowhere.My children were upset that Carnival had some kind of age policy that they would not budget on.My kids were very bored with nothing to do on this ship and were not going to attend kids club without each other.

Secondly,the ship dropped anchor in Port Canaveral & had a mechanical failure causing us to miss the only port we book the cruse to see.I was lied to repeatedly as to when we would leave port & where we were heading to keep me from walking off the ship.

At 7am I found that we were still in port Canaveral,we should have been in Nassau Bahamas,so I contacted the front desk as to where were were headed and told by Nashua Bahamas.Two hours after were finally left port the captain came on saying were were going to Freeport Bahamas............ They Lied to keep my on this ship!

I booked a few dives in Nashua Bahamas and lost hundreds for missing this port.The ship gave me a whole 25 bucks for missing the port!

Freeport was a Ghetto!

I never want to get on a Carnival Ship after the rotten treatment & lies!

Carnival Pride Has No Pride&Mechanical Issues

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by GooberDoober

• Sail Date: March 2011
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Interior
I just knew this Bahamas cruise was a mistake after the first night.

Freeport was a Ghetto!

I never want to get on a Carnival Ship after the rotten treatment & lies!

GooberDoober’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 10 to 12
Ages 13 to 15

Interior
Cabin 4C 4
The cabin was ok but there was a lot of rust around the bathroom floor.The TV did not work for the first hour you turned it on,so we never turned it off.
The ship is dated and needs some repairs.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins