3. Celebrity Summit
First...the Celebrity website is terrible! I cannot understand why...the Royal Caribbean website is fantastic, and you would think that they would be somewhat similar...but they are as different as night and day.Second...if you are leaving and coming back to San Juan...use the cabs if there are more than two people in your group. It is faster, easier and cheaper.Four out of the five islands were wonderful. And the fifth (Tobago) was not bad.This cruise line is not for kids. There were almost none on the ship! We traveled with out 22 and 25 year old daughters, and they loved it. The food was very good, and the service throughout the trip was great. The cruise director was the best we ever encountered.I read a number of reviews before I went (but after I booked the trip)...one thing I learned for certain, for the islands we visited, it is extremely easy and cheap to do whatever excursion you want to do at the dock. DO NOT go through the cruise ship. The people on the islands were universally friendly, easy to understand, and helpful.My only complaint, other than the website, was that security getting on the boat at each and every port was a little ridiculous. Sometimes long lines...and a lot of clueless passengers.

Wonderful trip...

Celebrity Summit Cruise Review by Dsmorag

Dsmorag’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Get Celebrity Summit price drops

Nice, quiet and near the top so easy to get to restaurant and pools on top deck.
  Celebrity Summit Deck Plans