3. Carnival Dream
This was our second cruise with carnival. We were excited to try out the newest ship to carnival.

First of all, getting on the ship was quick and painless!

We tried out the new "Cove style" balcony. We loved it! Although, I do understand when people said it was loud when someone next door would just let the balcony door slam. We were always so careful to slowly shut our door because we were aware how loud this was for neighbors. We wished that everyone would have realized this!!

The room was big and wonderful. But here are two suggestions -

1)My husband and I found that the toilet seat in the bathroom was the most uncomfortable thing we have ever sat on! Perhaps in future ships, try find something better

2)I would also recommend that they have small tabletop ironing boards and an iron in the room. Especially if there are formal or elegant nights - it would have been nice to iron our clothes after taking them out of suitcases.

The last cruise we went on was fabulous, and this one was good too, but it has the exact same ship layout. I think the excitement of it had been lost for us. Because of this, next time we cruise, we will be trying a different cruise line to get that bit of excitement back.

We tried the buffet on the lido deck a couple times, but the food wasn't great. We enjoyed going to the Scarlet dining room for breakfast and enjoyed every supper at the crimson dining room. The service as usual was wonderful.

The sewer smell that everyone is talking about - yeah we could smell it in the hall outside our room. Thankfully once in our room we couldn't smell it at all.

The shows were okay. Not as good as last cruise. One of the shows - forget the name of it, but it was a cowboy theme was really boring. I fell asleep through most of it. But at the end, the cast all starting singing "Proud to be an American". We thought this was pretty bad considering guests from all over the world go on these cruises. There were a lot of Canadians and Europeans on the ship and this show was obviously directed to only American guests.

Overall, Carnival is one of the cheaper cruise lines. You get what you pay for. It was a great time overall and I would recommend to others.

Pretty Good

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by hot weather lover

First of all, getting on the ship was quick and painless!

The room was big and wonderful. But here are two suggestions -