3. Azamara Journey
Don't get me wrong. I still love Oceania BUT our cruise on the Azamara Journey was an unexpected great experience. First of all my wife and I felt at home. Of course that is partially because we are familiar with the R ships but that home feeling was enhanced by the incredible crew. We could not have asked for more

service with a smile from the fellows down in the hold up to Capt. Johannes. What a pleasure it was to hear his voice and see him strolling around greeting passengers each and every day in all of the venues.

Food...outstanding everywhere. When I asked for steak tartare in Prime C, it was there the next evening. When we asked for special preparation of lobster, it was there. The complimentary wine during lunch and dinner was a welcome addition although the word "complimentary" means nothing in reality because everything really costs in the long run.

While we did not go often to the evening entertainment, what we saw was just fine.

How would we rate the experience? Well Mr. Pimentel, you done good!!! You made our Five Star plus and we sure hope that RCL will continue to support you in making this the cruise ship to come home to.

Unexpected and Overwhelmed

Azamara Journey Cruise Review by mpslaw

mpslaw’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Club Continent Suite
Cabin N1 8065
8065 is nice as it is close to the elevator. Suggest a work over on electrical outlets however. Absolutely impossible when you have a CPAP. I had to get on my knees to get to an electrical outlet across the room and hidden in the bottom drawer and then use a 6 foot extension cord. We did not find any outlets that were on the walls in the "suite". Otherwise wonderful and as long as I can get off of my knees and up again, I guess I can live with it.

Oh yes there was plenty of closet space as well as drawers in the suite and the bathroom was sufficient although personally I detest shower curtains as I get wrapped up in them!!
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins