We were not disappointed.We were on board the Noordam by 1145 in the morning and we were able to enter our clean and and comfortable room as soon as we boarded. The first people we met were Anwar and Budi, our room stewards--- with out a doubt they set the mood for our entire cruise. These gentlemen always smiled, had a happy greeting and had our room straightened lickity split.

My husband and I chose to have all our meals on the Lido dining room or pool side. We found that dinner time was quieter, the service was just as professional and we had the choice of how much or how little we wanted to eat. Meals were delicious! We loved Eli. She served our meals with such verve and energy, that gal was always happy.

We located the bars that had 2 for 1 each evening, our favorite was the Pinnacle and our favorite mixologist was Alphonso. He makes the best Gimlet!

My husband took advantage of the computer classes daily. I attended one or two classes with him and found that Jason has a great ability to teach even the most computer illiterate (me). Good job!!

There was plenty to do on board, I took advantage of the cooking and craft classes when I wasn't reading. Our room had a veranda, it was a lovely place to just chill out and read.

I simply just can't say enough about the staff aboard the Noordam-- all were so nice and helpful. Captain Hans had to cancel one of our ports because of the wind, he let his guests know why and that he had the safety of all aboard in mind.

Wonderful Vacation

meggar’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Deluxe Ocean-View Verandah Stateroom
Cabin VH 4002
Noisy at the bow and far from the elevator. The veranda had the bottom blocked so you couldn't see out when seated. Another couple of drawers would have been nice`
Upper Promenade Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins