3. Allure of the Seas
We left Ft Lauderdale on Dec.1 on the first real cruise of the Allure! (tip-get to the parking lot early, it fills up fast, and its a long walk from the covered garage)

First, the positives...

My wife and I ate at the Brazilian Rest. one night, and it was great! The Italian Rest. was so-so, and the Steak House was good, but over priced! The main rest. had an excellent lunch, (we never had dinner there)and the casual buffet is the best yet I've had on Royal Carib.!

We only had one stop on this short cruise in Haiti at Royal Carib's. private area. We both loved the day at the beach, the water was warm, the beach was clean, and the buffet lunch had Lobster and Steak!

Our room had a balcony, and the size was plenty to feel relaxed, but the bathroom is another story! The shower stall, like all Royal Carib. ships is just too small!

The entertainment was very good. The water show on the back of the boat was enjoyable, as was Cats, a show called Blue Planet, and an ice show based on how to train a dragon(?)!

Now the negatives...

I've noticed that on the more expensive, larger ships, the cruisers are less polite, sought of stuck up! As seasoned cruisers, we've found the people on the lower priced ships more friendly and fun, less stuck up! Something to think about, you may want to bring a big enough group to make your own fun!

The ship is beautiful, but 5,000 plus on a ship this big is still a lot! The crew being new to this ship was polite, but some were confused, which should be expected, especially on a ship this big!

First real cruise for this, and it showed.

Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by Russian Bear