3. Carnival Dream
well first the good . the ship is nice the steak house is worth the 30.00 dollar charge . the pasta bar yummy . The crew was very nice and pleasant

OK the bad first with any kinda seas more than a couple of feet the ship rocks bad .Friday we had 10 to 15 ft seas and the ship was horrible many people were sick and even some of the crew .EVEN other days smaller seas the ship was bad .The dinning room food was just OK i have made better food at home .The pool decks are way to small need more room to move around .I won't comment on the ports i feel they have been well covered . All in all we made a good vacation but will not be sailing with carnival again I just feel they have cut way to many corners to make more money and raised other price to high .

I know there be na Sayers out there but if u can handle a rocky boat crowded decks go for it if not i recommend a different ship or line

dream cruise feb 26

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by dreamlooker

dreamlooker’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 3 to 6

Spa Balcony
Cabin 8P 11209
balcony spa rooms r very quit and no smoking
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins