3. Brilliance of the Seas
This is a fabulous cruise itenerary. Lots of fabulous ports (don't miss Ephesus) but downtime, too, so you don't come home feeling like you need a vacation to get over your vacation! We booked outside tours through Rome in Limo, and Athens Taxi. I cannot recommend these companies too much! Beautiful clean vans, great tour guides! We did tours in Rome, Athens and Ephesus with these companies. We were on our own in Santorini, the the first stop in Provence, France. Both of these you can walk around on your own comfortably. When we return, I'll schedule a tour in Provence, tho. The Brilliance itself was fab! We had anytime dining, and ended up having the same waitstaff every night, which was great! We found the food to be very good, never ate at one of the specialty restaurants. Great ship tho, a lot of places to steal away for some quiet to read, or lots going on if that isn't your thing. We were planning our return trip before this one had ended, tho, and I can't imagine a better vacation! Be sure and try to stay in Barcelona a night or 2 before you sail..beautiful city!

Fabulous Cruise