3. Oosterdam
Embarkation couldn't have been easier. Less than 10 minutes from parking lot to room.

Room was spacious enough with a large window. We had an issue with the bathroom that took too long to fix. Once management was involved they rectified and handled it appropriately. Being close to casinos and lounge was a concern but we did not hear noise at all from either. Worst noise were the kids that were on board. Presidents week so more than usual. Not an annoyance as we are grandparents and understand.

I felt the mix of young and old was fine.

Food was better than other cruises I have been on. I would like to see them spice it up a bit more. We missed making reservations the last night and had to buffet it. One of the best meals we had. Go figure!

I read in a previous review that the crew seemed a bit detached. I tend to agree.

Alcohol policy good and prices on board were better than others.

In summary I would use Holland again depending on itinerary and price.

Less days at sea the better.

Nice value for a cruise

Oosterdam Cruise Review by carcam2

• Sail Date: January 2011
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Large Ocean-View Stateroom

I felt the mix of young and old was fine.

Alcohol policy good and prices on board were better than others.

In summary I would use Holland again depending on itinerary and price.

Less days at sea the better.

carcam2’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Large Ocean-View Stateroom
Cabin E
Quiet...located close to back elevators for easy access to all.
Main Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins