3. Explorer of the Seas
Joining and participating in cruise critic added so much to our pleasure and enjoyment. We received a lot of help and advice before we boarded. The meet and mingle on board was fun and we've made new friends who we know we'll enjoy spending more time with on future cruises!

Meals, snacks: Plentiful, fresh, delicious; often very creative and beautifully presented; always professionally served with care. we appreciated the variety and the healthier options including great quality vegetarian Indian dishes.

Entertainment, diversions: There was a very large variety of entertainment options throughout the day and into the evening. Some of the entertainment wasn't our style but there were always so many other options. I played bridge for the first time since university, tried climbing the rock wall (my husband visited the wall several times and enjoyed soaking in the hot tup after midnight several times.

We even loved our interior cabin - it was a well equipped, super comfortable nest. There was plenty of room to unpack everything, the king size bed was really comfortable and I was even able to separate the sleeping from the sitting area with a curtain to receive our breakfast room service.

Service overall was exceptional. We took the "My Time Dining" option and really enjoyed the flexibility and variety of times, service personnel and dining companions. Our cabin attendant was also excellent. Our room was thoroughly cleaned every morning and then tidied and refreshed every evening. Nice!

Our first cruise exceeded all our expectations!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review by AlaskaAdventurers