3. Carnival Dream
Overall a great cruise. Arrived at cruise terminal around 11 am and was on ship by 11:30 am. On day of departure, we were off the ship by 8am and were driving home by 8:30 am. We stayed at the Country Inn and Suites the night before and were able to park our car there for the week saving parking fees at the port. Excellent service at the hotel and everything ran smoothly. We will stay there again.

The big production shows were the best we've seen in 5 cruises. Especially the "Dancing in the Streets" show. It's good enough to be an "Off-Broadway" show. If I could afford it, I would cruise this ship again just to see this show. It's that good. The country music themed show "8 More Seconds" was also great.

We were worried about long lines since the ship is so big, however, that was never a problem. It wasn't bad and the lines moved quickly. We were impressed.

A big "plus" on the ship is the giant movie screen in the Lido deck area. They showed concerts and movies and even had several laser shows at night. A lot of fun.

The only negatives we have are the smoking areas aren't separated from the non-smoking areas very well. I felt sick several times from smelling the smoke. Also, the food wasn't as good as we've had on Carnival before. Some friends of ours said the same thing. Hopefully Carnival will change their menu soon and offer some new dishes.

I would recommend that everyone sail this ship at least one time.

Valentine's Day Dream Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review by GACruisers08

I would recommend that everyone sail this ship at least one time.

GACruisers08’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Balcony
Cabin 8B 11273
Quiet location with easy access to Lido deck.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• St. Thomas
    This was our second visit to St. Thomas. We had read on the internet about a tour company called "Godfrey Tours" so we looked for them when we got off the ship. For $25 a person, we got a 4 hour tour. It was awesome. We have always been afraid to book tours outside the cruise line but since you're in port for such a long time, you have plenty of time to get back to your ship if something unforseen were to happen. St. Thomas is a beautiful island and a must-see in the Caribbean.

View All 4,102 St. Thomas Cruise Port Reviews