3. Disney Magic
I wouldn't suggest going on this ship unless you have infants or toddlers in your party because this is what the whole cruise is geared for, families with very young children. We just got off the old tub & my ears are still ringing from kids & babies crying. We took our children & grandchildren on this cruise. We were all so excited to go & came away so disappointed. We arrived at the ship around 1 PM & it took us about 20 minutes for check in, excellent, but then we got the royal cheesy greeting of announcing our name & told that we could wait around the pool deck with our carry on bags until 2:30 PM for our room to be ready. The food they served in the buffets were school cafeteria quality, yuck. When we got to our room we were pleased because the rooms are bigger than most cruise lines. Getting to are room was another matter because their staff seemed to be new & wasn't familiar with the ship either & they had no maps. Once you are familiar with the ship it is easy to navigate because it is a very small ship that stuffs in a lot of passengers.

The best thing about the cruise was the production shows & Disney movies they played, also I really enjoyed the fitness center with flat screens to watch Disney movies while you exercise.

The food in the dinning rooms were Sizzler like quality. The waiters had the biggest smile & were really sweet but they had no idea how to serve. The first table we were at, the WAITER CONSTANTLY GOT OUR ORDER WRONG & THEN TOLD US JUST TO EAT THAT BECAUSE HE MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO GET WHAT WE WANTED. the assistant WAITER WOULD BRING THE syrup a half hour after he severed the pancakes so the pancakes were stone cold. We spoke to the dinning room captain & he changed our table to a very nice waiter who did magic tricks for my grandchildren.

My grandchildren are ages 8 & 9 & have been on many cruises before. They usually love going to the kids club, but on this cruise they didn't really want to go because they just had them play computer games most of the time.

We like going on family cruises because we get to play & experience what our grand kids like, but on this cruise we couldn't do it. They have a nice place for adults to sit by the pool called the Cove & they are really strict in not letting kids go there. They have a family section, but it was so nosy & dirty we couldn't get our selves to go over to that side.

They had a place designated to play games but the room was very dark & smelled of mold & cigarettes, in fact most of the ship smelled of fried food or something.

To sum up our Disney cruise experience I would say that all the services were mickey mouse with a big cheesy smile. I hope you read this before booking your cruise. I don't know who or why this ship would get a 5 rating. I would rate them a 2.5

Service is Mickey Mouse & Cheesy

Rates
Ages 7 to 9

Standard Inside Stateroom
Cabin 11B 5627
Old but roomy with good storage
Deck 6 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins