3. Carnival Spirit
We departed San Diego on March 11, 2010 and had perfect weather all 8 days. The ship was beautiful and well maintained and staff was very helpful and friendly. The itinerary was two sea days, Acapulco, Zihuatenejo, Manzanillo and then two sea days.

The food served was very good overall. Now there was a meal or two that just did not wow me but considering the kitchen is feeding over 3,000 mouths continuously they still nailed more dishes than they missed. On a scale of 1 to 10 I give the food an 8.5.

The cruise director and her staff did a fine job keeping veryone entertained throughout the days. Though not the best I've had they still did fine. On the scale I give them a 7.

The weather as I said was perfect..10 on the scale and the wait staff around the pools I also give a 10.

Acapulco hs become a bit seedy over the years but Zihuatenejo was great. Stayed on board and had the ship nearly to ourselves in Manzanillo.

March 2010 Spirit Mex Riviera

Carnival Spirit Cruise Review by chipq

chipq’s Full Rating Summary
Rates
Ages 7 to 9

Balcony
Cabin 8C 4227
Quiet location one floor above the Empire restaurant. Closet was just right for 2 adults and 2 kids. Had twins converted into a king and a sofa/bed with an upper. Kids loved the upper and had to take turns.
Empress Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins