3. Ruby Princess
The Princess Ruby is truly a beautiful ship but the rest of it was only so-so.

We chose to use the buffets for our dining except for Dress Up Night which was our 25th Anniversary (the reason for the cruise). The meal we had that night at Michael Angelo's was wonderful but the rest of time at the buffets was disappointing. Most of the time, by the time we found a place to sit, the food was only warm. My husband and I found the food to be very bland and found ourselves using more salt then we cared to.

We found just some of the crew members to be friendly and helpful...but most of them looked and acted like they weren't exactly thrilled with their jobs.

We had a mini-suite and it was beautiful, 2 TVS (don't really know why 2 are necessary on a cruise), a small refrigerator which was very handy to have and a full size couch in addition to a queen size bed. We also had a full tub with shower. Balcony had table, 2 chairs as well as 2 reclining chairs, perfect for catching the sun on "at sea" days! Definitely worth getting.

We saw on crew member "helping" an elderly person to learn the new way of gambling with just your cruise card. I felt so bad for this lady because the crew member was very short with her and I'm sure he made her feel stupid for not "getting it" right away.

So all in all I have to say that if you are looking for all the bells and whistles on a ship then the Ruby Princess is a great choice but if you are looking for the fine food fair and great service then I would suggest you find another line to go to.

Feb 6 Eastern Caribbean

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by feb6cruiser

The Princess Ruby is truly a beautiful ship but the rest of it was only so-so.

feb6cruiser’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

great closet space, great balcony, across from elevator yet still very quiet.
  Ruby Princess Deck Plans