• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

cat4jax1
6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2011
Cabin: Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony

On 1/16/11 my husband and I boarded the Royal Caribbean ship named the Mariner of the seas for a 17 day tour from Los Angeles to Chile,

First I would like to say we scheduled all our plans through Royal Caribbean including flights to make certain all our arrangements would be proper. We arrived at the airport on time and were told our flights were rescheduled just a short time sooner which meant we had to pay for a new flight and wait at the airport an additional hour. This cost us time and money which Royal Caribbean refused to reimburse us for.

Once on board we noticed there were obvious cut backs to what we are accustomed to with Royal, I will mention as few as possible as to not bore all interested. On our sixth day we determined that Royal had no intentions of heating any of the three pools. We contacted the front desk and spoke to two managers that said it was sea water to the pools which meant only 23 degrees which is the equivalent to the San Francisco Bay where we lived. Even the few children on the ship would not stay in without visibly shivering in a short while.

Superior Oceanview Stateroom with Balcony