3. Carnival Pride
We thought it would be a nice gettaway from the cold, which I assume it was. The pride was dirty, old and in a major need of improvements.

Food- ok but we really did not expect much. We did the chef's dinner and it was great and we had a blast. We went to Davids and it was good although left alot to be desired. The dinning room was okay, most of the staff seemed as though we were an inconvenience to them with the exception of Gairy and his team. We had to request them the entire trip or it was a horrible experience. The grill was also Ok, and the lines were always long and again the staff never seemed happy.

The kids camp was wonderful and I could not have been more impressed, it was the cleanest part of the ship and the staff was engaging and seemed to have loved their jobs. I wish we could have attended.

The staff at the casino with the exception of a few dealers and the bartenders we very inviting and fun to be around but of course they wanted your money and they got it.

Our 3rd night on the ship a gentlemen had a massive heart attack on the lido deck, had it not been for the paramedic, the nurse and travelers this man would have died. Carnival took over 15 minutes to clear out the area and probably longer allowing many onlookers to this. Thankfully the man after an hour was breathing again and air lifted back to Florida.

Many of the staff was sick and coughing which explains why I came home and tested positive to type A flu.

Overall we had a good time but will probAbly never cruise again. I don't like to be a burden to anyone when I am on vacation and that was the feelings I recieved from Carnival.

Carnival Pride - Disappointment