• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

PrincessWarrior
First Time Cruiser • Age 50s

Sail Date: Jan 2011
Cabin: Oceanview Stateroom

The ship was impressive. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I encountered two problems but they will not prevent me from cruising again.

Both problems happened on day one. The first problem was found under my bed.

My roomie checked under the beds and there was a bag and a pack of cigarettes under mine! I immediately called housekeeping and the steward appeared very quickly. We were also visited by the supervisor who assured us that the room would receive a thorough cleaning again. (I believe the person in charge of sweeping did not run the sweeper under my bed)

Oceanview Stateroom

Port Reviews

Montego Bay

The original itinerary said Falmouth but were were diverted to Montego Bay.We opted to go to Ocho Rios and climb the waterfall. It was fun. Our tour group was late getting started I had to sacrifice shopping. We did not use the ship tours. Our travel agent was part of our group and we used a private tour group she recommended. Ouch! Did not get my Jamaican coffee! I am bummed but it was my fault. Did not manage my time. I did not expect the waterfall climb to be so crowded and it moved much slower then expected. We did have fun our waterfall guides were great. However I am a shopper at heart.

Find a Navigator of the Seas Cruise from $178