3. Celebrity Century
My husband and I have been on 12 previous cruises on 7 different lines.. This was at the top of our list for enjoyable cruises.

I had read several reviews after booking on the Century. This was our first Celebrity experience. The price was great and we half expected to be disappointed..We were not.

The Ship was very clean and beautiful. The food was excellent. The Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

We never felt crowded. Never waited long for anything, including the elevators.

There were plenty of activities to enjoy.

We are not huge fans of entertainment..such as shows, singing comedy etc. so we did not attend any shows.

We did spend some time in the casino and did not win anything...not unusual for a cruise ship...but won enough to keep us playing on budget for 5 days.

We thought the food and dining choices was excellent. The dining room staff, wine steward, waiter and bus man, were great. Jimmy was our waiter and made sure we enjoyed everything we ordered or insisted on bringing us another choice.

The rooms were spacious and well organized compared to other ships. We took the lowest category, as don't spend much time in the room. The only extra we had was a window. I am claustrophobic.

We hope to go on another Celebrity cruise soon..It is now our top choice

The ports were as expected and we had been to Cozumel before, so knew what to expect.

Wonderful Cruise

Celebrity Century Cruise Review by schoppie

• Sail Date: January 2011
  • Destination: Mexican Riviera
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

We never felt crowded. Never waited long for anything, including the elevators.

There were plenty of activities to enjoy.

We hope to go on another Celebrity cruise soon..It is now our top choice

schoppie’s Full Rating Summary
Rates

Ocean View
Very good use of space and organized. Some times heard moving about in hall above our room early in the morning..the rolling of carts. Would try to have a room above us next time.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins