3. Adventure of the Seas
I planned a cruise with my partner and could not go for any longer than five nights so were left with few options. After much deliberation we decided to book on a five night cruise on the Adventure of the Seas from Malaga. The cruise did not get off to a great start. We arrived at the port and had to queue for miles to eventually get booked in. As soon as we were handed our sea passes, I pointed out to the representative that it had the wrong dining option. We had asked for the later dining and had been put on the first sitting. He said there was nothing he could do about this and to speak to the restaurant manager who would sort it out for me. This was to be the beginning of a long saga. When I went to the restaurant manager which incidently meant waiting for at least half an hour I was told the only option was to put us on My Time Dining. He then immediately got me to sign a piece of paper which was clearly not for my benefit but to ensure the tips were added on to my account. To cut a long story short I had to visit customer service and argue my point for an hour. Eventually after a lot of effort on my part they did take the tips off. This was not the only problem. Our cabin, okay we booked an inside cabin, was dirty and tiny! The wall covering was ripped and the curtains around the bed dirty and ripped. In fact, the whole ship was old and tired and is in serious need of updating. I can't honestly believe anyone has anything good to say about this horrible ship. I had recently been on the Azura which, of course, is a new ship but there was frankly no comparison. The Azura was clean, great food and reasonable priced. Royal Caribbean seem intent on ripping you off at every possible opportunity. They also market one of their bar areas as the aquarium bar. This is surrounded by a large aquarium but the only problem is there are no fish! It looks ridiculous and when I asked the waitress why it was empty she informed me that all the fish had died! If this is the case, surely you need to update this area so it doens't look so ridiculous. Let's face it there are so few nice areas on Adventure of the Seas a few fish would have been nice to see! Overall verdict of Adventure of the Seas is NEVER AGAIN!

Dirty, Poor Food, Never again!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by Ailsa5612

Overall verdict of Adventure of the Seas is NEVER AGAIN!
Ailsa5612’s Full Rating Summary