3. Norwegian Star
We had a great room. What more could you ask for. The Villa was nice. The living room is a little out dated, bathrooms were great so was the deck. John & Patrick were wonderful to my Aunt, she has trouble walking and had a broken arm. They help us out so much.

Food in the main dinning is just ok. Most of the time we ate in speciality restaurants, all were great except the Italian, I would say it was good. Had great service.

Shows were all pretty good.

Panama Canal is something to see, everyone should do it once, this was our 4th time. They showed a movie about how and when it was made and when we went through there was someone telling you all about it. We watched from our deck.

Getting on and off the ship was great.

I'm a RCL girl, but I did enjoy this cruise, I would sail on NCL again, just add the cost of the speciality restaurants to the cost of cruise.

( I Want to say Thank You Aunt Pam for taking us on this cruise )

1/1/11 Panama Canal

Norwegian Star Cruise Review by paulabr

Shows were all pretty good.

Getting on and off the ship was great.

( I Want to say Thank You Aunt Pam for taking us on this cruise )

paulabr’s Full Rating Summary